Thursday, December 7, 2017

Happy 2018!! (and 2017 Lessons)


Assalamualaikum.. Peace be upon you.. Greetings everyone.. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy New Year 2018!! I hope all of us will have an amazing year!!




I also would like to share 2017 lessons I have learned. I hope to learn from my experience and do better in the new year.

1. The world is unrest in so many ways, try to contribute in a positive light, may your contribution makes a great difference to the world. Think of others too not just ourselves.

2. People can hurt you in many ways, but by knowing who you really are, you can recover and snap out of it very quickly.

3. Sometimes you might get kicked to rock bottom, don't despair or give up, pray lift yourself up, at times this moment may lift you to a new higher ground than you have ever achieved. I believe in second chances, I have had my second chances.

4. Real life lessons are the best lessons in life.

5. Be happy in your own way, plan to do things that will make you happy.. Don't wait to be happy.
    Do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment